"Push to Exit" Pushbutton, for use with XMS Motion Sensor, Narrow Stile, Stainless Steel
- Emergency Exit Buttons offer additional safety, as required by code, for possible malfunction of motion exit sensor
- Mounted next to door
- Momentarily pressing the button releases door for 30 seconds
- Single Gang or Narrow Stile
- SPDT 3 Amp wet N/C contacts
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC (must be same voltage as the installed lock)
- For indoor use only
- EEB2 includes switchable green, red and blue ADA lenses
- EEB3N includes switchable green and red lenses
- UL Listed
|EEB2||EEB w/ 30 Sec. Timer - SG, Grn/Red/Handicap|
|EEB3N||EEB w/ 30 Sec. Timer - Narrow Stile, Grn/Red|
|PB2-LK||Illumination Kit for PB2E, PB5E, EEB2 Series Push Buttons|
|PB3-LK||Illumination Kit, Grn/Red for PB3E/EEB3N Series
Note: The red and white wires from the EEB2/3N must receive voltage from the same power supply.
Weather Option: WCC and WBB available for all Single Gang Push Buttons, Keyswitches and Keypads.
Safety Notice: Securitron's UL294 certification indicates that when the EEB is used with the XMS Motion Sensor, it meets the NFPA Life Safety Code 101 requirements for exit of access controlled egress doors.