Featured Door Closers
"Excellent service, excellent price, excellent timing! Huge help in crazy construction business environment! Five stars! Would suggest us lock supply to anybody, no doubt about it." Regency Glass.
|Compare The Norton 1601|
|Brand/Model #||US Lock Supply Comment|
|Dorma 7400||Great Closer|
|Falcon SC60||Highly Recommended|
|Norton 1601||Best In Class Closer|
|S. Parker 900||Good Imported Closer|
Best Used In Medium To High Traffic Doors
US Lock Supply Stocks The Norton 1601 Closer In All Options & Finishes Ready To Ship Free On Orders Over $189. Ideal for use with aluminum storefront doors and frames, these closers have a history of proven quality and tradition.
1601 Arm Options:
- 1600BC: Sized springs 3 or 4
- 1601: Adjustable spring sizes 3-6
- 1601BF: Adjustable spring sizes 1-4
- Exceeds 12 million cycles (witnessed and verified by UL)
- Rack and pinion design
- Cast aluminum body
- 2-7/8" (73mm) projection
- 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter piston
- 5/8" (16mm) diameter pinion journals
- Standard, separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
- Tri-Style® packaging (regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm mounting)
- All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180°, conditions permitting
- Staked valves
- Delayed action (in lieu of backcheck). Specify 1601DA or 1601BFDA
- Corrosion-resistant model (non-hold open only). Specify 1601SS or 1601BFSS. (Not tri-packed)
- Molded plastic cover. Specify suffix P
- Heavy-duty arms: Parallel Rigid, CloserPlus®, CloserPlus Spring™, and Unitrol®
|The 4040XP Is The Most Common Closer Used In|
"Excellent service, excellent price, excellent timing! Huge help in crazy construction business environment! Five stars! Would suggest US Lock Supply to anybody, no doubt about it!"
|Used By The Following Professionals|
|Glass Companies||Locksmiths||Management / Maintenence Companies||Contractors|
|Need a different arm?||Hold Open||Extra Duty Arm||All Arm Options|
Some of the features the 4040 Door Closer includes:
- Mounts pull side or top jamb with shallow reveal P4041 closer includes PA SHOE, 4040XP-62PA required for parallel arm mounting
- 44% increased bearing load capacity
- Strongest pinion ever- at 3/4” journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever- at 5/8”
- Stronger pinion teeth
- New V-shield™ seal with 20% longer life
- XP = eXtra Protection in real world applications
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Closer can mount hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm (with PA bracket) on either right or left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- 4040XP can be used with all 4040 accessories
- Meets ANSI A117.1
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 1
- UL Listed
- 1 3/8" diameter piston
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm when either the Rw/PA or Hw/PA arm is specified
- Adjustable sizes 1-5 (SC61)
- Single piece cast aluminum body
- Staked valves
- Non-handed for left or right swinging doors
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- Heat-treated steel piston
- Heat-treated pinion
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Universal screw pack
- 10-year warranty
The Falcon SC60 Series is UL approved and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test. Additionally, the SC61 is designed to meet the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1. The SC60 Series is ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 1 certified.
US Lock Supply Stocks S Parker Door Closers Ready To Ship For Free On Orders Over $189. The 950 closer features 2 speed controls for closing and latching. Non-handed and using the same template as many other national brands, including the Parker 500, the Yale 50 and the Norton 1600, the S. Parker 950 is a rack and pinion action door closer with all temperature hydraulics in an aluminum housing. Separate controls adjust, at any time, both closing and latching speeds. A fully adjustable model with back check is available.
953 #3 To Be Used With A Medium/Heavy Duty
36" Wide Interior or
30" Wide Exterior Door
954 #4 To Be Used With A Heavy Duty
48" Wide Interior or
36" Wide Exterior Door
S. Parker guarantees trouble free operation of each closer for 10 years. Each unit is UL tested, and listed for use on hollow metal fire rated doors. The exterior housing is made of high tensile strength aluminum. Available in aluminum and duranodic, the S. Parker 950 series fits even extra heavy doors.
Featured Exit Devices
Detex V40 EB Cylinder Dogging Alarmed Rim Exit Device
The V40 EB is designed for primary and secondary exits that require an alarmed panic device. The 100dB alarm will sound when someone attempts to exit, alerting management to the unauthorized exit. US Lock Supply Stocks The V40 EB CD In All Options.
Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive loss prevention panic hardware• Reduces employee and customer theft
• Fast and easy installation
• Secure installation prevents mistakes, enhances security and reduces maintenance
• Durable design provides years of trouble-free protection, saving on replacement costs
• Fits almost any door in any décor
• Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
• V40xEB - Alarmed Exit Device powered by standard 9-volt battery
• Stainless steel, 3/4" deadlocking Pullman-type latch bolt
• 100 decibel alarm
• 1/8 turn cylinder dogging
• Heavy-duty angled end cap
• Heavy-duty ribbed aluminum rail extrusion
• Accommodates all types of mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam (collar required for 7-pin IC cylinders)
• Patented back plate and plastic strike locator provide paperless template for perfect alignment with door and frame
• Single mortise cylinder (sold separate) provides arming and dogging
• State-of-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
• Field selectable key rearm or 2 min. auto rearm
• Visual and audible arming indicators • Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator
• CD - Cylinder Dogging (Std.)
• 36 - Fits 36" Door Width (Std.)
• 48 - Fits 48" Door Width
• 99 - Surface Strike (Std.)
• 98 - Semi Mortise Strike
Deadlocking latchbolt provides security and improved performance at standard device cost.
The Quiet One®
A fluid dampener decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 98/99™ series exit devices.
US Lock Supply Stocks The Adams Rite 8410, 8420 Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Devices In Stock Ready To Ship.
Clear Aluminum 628
Dark Bronze 313
• Heavy duty deadlatching mechanism
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
• Easy to install
• Clean, unobtrusive design
• Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
• Fits standard cutout used for the Adams Rite MS® Deadlock on aluminum stile glass doors
8400 Series Certifications:
• UL 305 Panic Hardware
• ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
• California State Fire Marshall
• New York City MEA*
*Consult Factory for specific number
Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
Backset: Backsets available in 31/32”, 1-1/8”, and 1-1/2”
Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
Stile Width: Minimum 2” Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
Projection: 2-5/8” when fully projected, 1-5/8”when dogged.
Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option. Electric dogging also available.
Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
Cylinders (available separately)
Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (Function 03): Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
3080 Entry Trim (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately).
Warranty: Five year limited.
Strikes: A variety of strikes are available for different applications and conditions. Standard strike (included), Extended Lip 8460-17 (available separately), Longface 8455-01 (available separately).
Thick and Cladded Door Kits:
• 91-0995-02* - 2” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-03* - 2-1/4” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-04* - 2-1/2” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-05* - 2-3/4” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-06* - 3” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0325-01 – Thermal Door Kit – ¼” Cladding
• 91-0325-02 – Thermal Door Kit – ½” Cladding
*Order 8460-XX Long Lip Strike as required.
Please Call If You Cant Find The Option On Our Site.
Options and Accessories:
Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction: The SE Motorized Latch Retraction option provides near-silent operation for quiet environments such as hospitals, offices, hotels, and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
Cylinder Dogging: For management control of dogging exit devices for life-safety exit devices only.
Electric Dogging: A holding magnet keeps the pushbar depressed (set manually) and the latch retracted for lower profile exit devices, resulting in less damage and quieter operation.
Matching End Caps: Matching end caps are available for applications where it is preferable that the end caps match the finish of the exit device. Available for US finishes only.
Available Finishes: 313 Dark Bronze Anodized, 335 Black Anodized, 628 Clear Anodized, US3 Bright Brass, US4 Satin Brass, US32 Bright Stainless, US32D Satin Stainless.
Streamlined design includes flush-end cap for clean lines and a more attractive installation
Stainless steel pushpad cover for a scratch-resistant surface
Clean design with no exposed screws or rivets on the back of the device
Patent-pending deadlocking technology ensures reliable security
One trim input design for maximum versatility
Extruded aluminum construction delivers greater strength and impact resistance
Shop Commercial Lever, Knob, Mortise, Deadbolt Locks From Brands Like Arrow, Best, Corbin, Falcon, Sargent, Schlage, Yale & Many More.
CO-100 models are designed for use as easy to manage, low maintenance locks that use 3-6 digit PIN codes as credentials. Administrator level users can program it right at the door to add or delete user PIN codes or change preferences or functions at any time.
CO-100 Standalone Electronic Lock, Cylindrical, Classroom Function, Keypad Reader
They are ideal for:
- Visitor pass through/common areas
- Vestibules or reception area doors controlled by remote release
- Pool gates, breezeways and other outdoor applications
- Maintenance areas
- Supply closets/equipment rooms
- Workout rooms
- Dressing/fitting rooms
- Maternity/nursing rooms
- Other private rooms needing occupancy indication
- Helps to minimize key distribution to ensure the integrity of the key system over time
- Classroom/storeroom function can be used to secure doors and gates indoors and out
- Office and privacy function options for application on interior or perimeter doors
- Available with Schlage’s full complement of key cylinder options including levers designed for compatibility with many other OEM cylinders
- Compatible with most major brands of exit devices
- Manages up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes with user rights stored on the lock
- Utilize existing master key system
- Low lifetime cost of ownership
- PIN codes can be issued and revoked quickly, right at the keypad
- Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze programming options
- Occupancy indication programmable option available on privacy function locks
- Up to 2 years battery life with status indicator for easy maintenance
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 full outdoor (70 function)
- ANSI/BHMA, Grade 1
- UL 294
- UL 10C
- UL Canada
- FCC Part 15
Meets or exceeds
- Cylindrical - ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- Mortise - ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1
- Exit trim - ANSI/BHMA A156.3
For full electronic specifications please reference the CO-100 data sheet.
- Keypad only
- Capable of credential verification <1 second
- Up to 500 users
- Remote release available on Office function locks
Basic users can:
- Enter assigned PIN code to unlock door momentarily from normally locked state
- Be assigned toggle code priveges to change the lock to an unlocked state and back when desired
- Assign or delete basic user PIN codes
- Assign or delete basic user PIN codes
- Change programming codes
- Adjust desired relock delay from 1-120 seconds
- Put lock into freeze state that cannot be toggled
- Use a pass-through code to momentarily unlock regardless of current state
- Disable or enable remote features like release or occupancy indication where available
- Programmable privacy function option provides lighted occupancy indication when in use
- Battery life - up to 2 years with 4 AA batteries
- Exterior Temp: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Interior Temp: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
- Humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
For full mechanical specifications please reference the CO-100 data sheet.
- Exit trim
- Each offered with LED status indicator
Cylinder and keys
- Standard keyway: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 with two patented keys
- Classic and restricted keyways, master keying and grand master keying options
- Key-in-lever, FSIC, and SFIC cylinder options
- Less cylinder options to fit common Sargent®, Corbin Russwin®, Medeco®, Yale® and Falcon® cylinders
- 70 Classroom/Storeroom
MANY COLORS IN STOCK IN ADD OR GRW.
PLEASE CALL US AT 718-957-0007 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Designed for multi-family properties
Eliminates the cost and hassle of managing keys
Two styles with a broad selection of finishes and suited decorative lever designs
Modern credentials - use a smart credential or smartphone as key
Upgrades property visual appeal
Increases intelligence and efficiency for property managers
Lock programming via mobile application on phone or tablet (Bluetooth connection)
Improves security and safety, reduces liability
Supports networked (Gateway required), No-Tour and standalone applications
Up to 500 users per lock*
Audit trail reports up to 1,000 events**
Easy installation no wires to run and fits standard door prep
Up to 1 years (offline mode), up to 1 year (BLE credential enabled)
Also available as interconnected lock
*Maximum database storage capacity of lock. Can vary by access control software database capacity
** Maximum audit storage capacity of lock. Can vary by access control software audit storage capacity
ADA Compliant: Yes
Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
Backset: Adjustable backset, fits 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 backsets
Battery: 4-AA batteries (included), 9V Battery Backup (If loss of battery power occurs, a 9V battery can be used to jump start the lock and provide access with an assigned credential.)
Door thickness range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (thick door kit available up to 2-1/4)
Latch: 1" x 2-1/4" square and round corner faceplate (round corner standard, square corner included in package), 1" edge bore required
Material: All-metal chassis and escutcheons
Strike: 1-1/8 x 2-3/4, round corner, no box, latch strike
Warranty: Lifetime limited mechanical and finish; 1-year limited electronics
Schlage B571 Door Bolt Occupancy Indicator . The B500 Series deadbolt is a revolutionary new deadbolt that delivers higher security, tougher performance and the ultimate in installation versatility. Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths, the B500 Series deadbolt can be fitted with any Schlage cylinder, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
Schlage B571 - Door Bolt Occupancy Indicator ANSI -
• Deadbolt thrown or retracted by thumbturn inside
• Outside indicator displays “In use” or “Vacant”
• Requires 1 1 ⁄2" cross bore prep
• Not UL rated
Finishes: 605-Bright Brass, 606-Satin Brass, 609-Antique Brass, 612-Satin Bronze, 613-Oil Rubbed Bronze, 619-Satin Nickel, 625-Bright Chrome, 606-Satin Chrome, 643e-Aged Bronze
• Adjustable backset with lock-in-place helix design • Integrated anti-pry shield protects latch • Thicker metal security strike back-up on jamb side • Security strike on jamb has third screw for stronger, deeper anchoring • Added space inside strike box for true deadlatch • Seamless steel construction from beginning of latch to back of bolt • 10% larger diameter deadbolt • Zinc bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside • Tapered front housing that can’t be unscrewed • Integrated trim piece for fewer pieces out of the box • Large, easy-to-use, ADA compliant thumbturn
• 1” (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
• Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
• Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
• Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
• Large inside thumbturn makes it easy to throw and retract deadbolt
• Security shield protects bolt from ice-pick attack through the door
• Hardened steel ball-bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
B250-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” (35mm to 44mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order.
B500-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” thick (35mm to 44 mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order.
B600/700/800-Series: 13/4” to 2” (44mm to 51mm) standard. Available for 13/8” (35mm) and doors up to 21/2” (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
B250-Series: 23/8” (60mm) standard. 23/4” (70mm) optional.
B500-Series: Adjustable for 23/8” (60mm) or 23/4” (70mm) standard.
B600/700/800-Series: 23/4” (70mm) standard, 23/8” (60mm), 33/4” (95mm), 5” (127mm) optional.
Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8” x 21/4” (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
Dead Bolt: 1” (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert.
Latch Bolt: Brass, 9/16” (14mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
Thumbturn: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
B500 Series: 11/8” x 23/4”, metal dust box reinforcer and three 3” screws. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
B500 and B250-Series meet or exceed A156.5 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
B600/700/800-Series meets or exceeds A156.5 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
UL / cUL:
B600/700/800-Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4 ’ x 8 ’.
UL10B Listing optional for B500-Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional:
Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder for B500 and B250-Series Grade 2 products, or specify B800-Series Grade 1 products.
ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
Commercial: Three-year limited.
Residential: Full lifetime mechanical.