The 4200 Series is a traffic control solution for internal doors. It features a shallow back box, low current draw, field selectable voltage and fail safe/fail secure conversion without disassembly.
The 4200 Series is ideal for interior commercial traffic control with cylindrical applications. It is designed for easy installation with a dual-voltage internal solenoid and field-configurable power failure mode that can be changed without disassembly. Two models are available with or without latchbolt monitoring.
The 4200 Series is compatible with a wide range of cylindrical locks including Schlage, Falcon, and many other manufacturers. Additionally, the series is part of a versatile portfolio of electric door strikes designed to save installers time and money.
- Designed for cylindrical lock and deadlatch applications
- Suitable for interior doors with hollow metal or aluminum frames
- Optional latchbolt monitoring
- 4 in-field configurations
- Shallow 1-3/8” backbox depth
- Field-selectable 12/24 VDC
- Non-handed, internal solenoid design
- Low current draw for PoE installations
- Field-selectable power failure mode without disassembly