The Falcon W Series locks feature conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Our conventional cylinders are available in all Falcon conventional key sections as well as Schlage C Keyway, which we now masterkey across the complete Falcon product line.
If quality product at a value price is what you are looking for, the Falcon W Series is the lock for you. And they’re backed by one of the best names in the business.
• All locks shall meet ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 test requirements for key-in-lever locksets.
• Locksets shall be UL listed 3 hour A Label.
• Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted.
• All lever designs shall be solid (no inserts) and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements.
• Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”.
• All locksets shall be non-handed and shall not require field disassembly for re-handing.
• Preparation for door must be non-handed.
• Acceptable manufacturer: Falcon Lock
Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 2-3/8” also available.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold-formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose-mounting assembly, and two screws that screw into the chassis assembly.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Cylinder: Pinning in six chambers. Cylinder assemblies removable to re-key. Also available with 6- or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are stainless steel. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.
Competitor Cylinder: The W Series accepts standard 6-pin cylinders available from Falcon, as well as Schlage, Corbin-Russwin, Yale and Sargent.
Keyways: “G” keyway standard on Falcon standard cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways. Schlage “C” keyway also available on standard cylinders, includes master key. Master keying available on all Falcon and Schlage “C” keyways.
Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure-cast zinc (solid levers-no-inserts) finished to match mating parts.
Latches: 1/2” bolt projection made of stainless steel and UL listed for 3-hour door assemblies. Latches have self-adjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. 2-3/8” backset with 1” x 2-1/4” latch faces or 2-3/4” backset with 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” latch faces.
Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard. Consult Options and Accessories section for other available strikes, sizes and configurations.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
UL: 3-hour A label.