Securitron XMS Exit Motion Sensor
Exit Motion Sensor, White, use with EEB3N or EEB3
The XMS Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device is a motion detector specifically designed to reliably release magnetic locks. A person approaching the door is "seen" by the motion detector just before reaching the door.
- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Automatically cuts power to the lock, allowing the individual to exit without even realizing that the door is secured
- Request to Exit (REX) output
- Easily adjustable beam pattern
- Adjustable time relock
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
- Power Draw: 20-50mA, depending on switching status
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs.
|XMS||Exit Motion Sensor
Safety Notice: Securitron recommends that an emergency exit button be used in conjunction with the XMS to meet applicable building codes and specific life safety issues.