HES 7501 Grade 1 Fire Rated, Pre-Load Solution Electric Strike 7500 Series
The 7501 series electric strike is ideal for fire-rated applications with pre-load conditions which may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that could cause door bind. The heavy duty stainless steel construction provides the strength and durability required to accommodate fire-rated latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
- UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- MEA New York City accepted
- Patent #5,484,180
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC continuous duty
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only)
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor