Falcon T301 Privacy Lever Lock-D,Q,& A Levers
Privacy lock—Latch bolt by levers. Outside lever locked by push button in inside lever. Rotating inside lever or closing door releases push button. Emergency release in outside lever unlocks door.
Features and Benefits
• All locks shall meet the new ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000,Grade 1 for key-in-lever locksets.
• Locksets shall be UL Listed (3 hour A Label).
• Locksets shall be provided standard with Pressure Release™feature. When outside lever is locked, it is not rigid but will move freely without operating the latch bolt.
• Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty compression springs behind rose for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted with two (2) 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and resistance to loosening. Inner Elevation Door Edge Standard Strike
• All lever designs shall be solid and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements. Inside levers shall be attached by Allen-head set screw to prevent tampering or vandalism.
• Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2- 1/8”.
• All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
• Preparation for door must be non-handed.
Acceptable manufacturer: FALCON LOCK
Door Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.
Backset: 2-3/4” standard.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely preassembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Strikes: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
Electrified Functions: Available in 24 VDC .185 AMP.
ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
UL: 3 hour A label. and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter.