Falcon 19-V EO Reversible Vertical Rod Exit Device With Fire Option
Falcon 19-V EO Reversible Vertical Rod Exit Device With Fire Option. Fire Exit Hardware
Manufactured to the same exacting standards as the F–19 Rim, the F–19–V Fire Exit Device complies with most exit door requirements, and is fully reversible and surface applied. This device is regularly furnished with deadlocking top latch retention and square bolt at bottom. (This device is listed by UL for B label fire door installations.)
- Hand: Field reversible
- Functions: All functions built into “EO” device. All 19 Series trim works with rim or vertical devices.
- Finishes: Powder-coated aluminum–SP28; powder-coated duranodic–SP313; stainless steel US-32D
- Strikes: 3788 strike is surface applied. 2130 strike is mortised into floor
- Latchbolt: Top stainless steel 3/4" throw. Bottom square bolt 1/2" throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard
- Stock Sizes: 3'0" and 4'0".
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick, wood or metal. Specify if other than 1 3/4" thick
- Projection: 2 1/2" maximum
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. All machine screws standard.
- Sex Bolts: 3–#4122 (1/4–20) SNB standard. Composite or non-reinforced wood, Hollow Metal require additional sex bolts. F-19–V: 6–#2729 #10–24 SNB; F-19–V–LBR: 3–#2729 #10–24 SNB
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.
- F-19-V: Latch retention and 3788 strike top deadbolt and 2130 flush strike bottom.
- F-19-V-LBR: Latch retention and 3788 strike top.
- Vertical Rods: Furnished to length based on a 40 5/16" horizontal CL from finished floor and a 7'0" door standard. Variations from these standards must be specified when ordering.
- Shim Kit: For glass lites applications; 1/4" thick specify SK-19-V-1/4".
- 161 Cutout: Device covers 161 cutout with KIK/KIL and Centron trims. Other trim requires cover plate.