Falcon 19R EO Rim Touch Bar Exit Device With Fire Option
- ANSI Grade 1 rating
- Optional “B” label (1-1/2-hour) fire exit construction
- Available with a full complement of trims
US Lock Supply Stocks The Adams Rite 8410, 8420 Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Devices In Stock Ready To Ship.
• Heavy duty deadlatching mechanism
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
• Easy to install
• Clean, unobtrusive design
• Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
• Fits standard cutout used for the Adams Rite MS® Deadlock on aluminum stile glass doors
8400 Series Certifications:
• UL 305 Panic Hardware
• ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
• California State Fire Marshall
• New York City MEA*
*Consult Factory for specific number
Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
Backset: Backsets available in 31/32”, 1-1/8”, and 1-1/2”
Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
Stile Width: Minimum 2” Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
Projection: 2-5/8” when fully projected, 1-5/8”when dogged.
Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option. Electric dogging also available.
Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
Cylinders (available separately)
Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (Function 03): Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
3080 Entry Trim (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately).
Warranty: Five year limited.
Strikes: A variety of strikes are available for different applications and conditions. Standard strike (included), Extended Lip 8460-17 (available separately), Longface 8455-01 (available separately).
Thick and Cladded Door Kits:
• 91-0995-02* - 2” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-03* - 2-1/4” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-04* - 2-1/2” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-05* - 2-3/4” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0995-06* - 3” Thick Door Kit
• 91-0325-01 – Thermal Door Kit – ¼” Cladding
• 91-0325-02 – Thermal Door Kit – ½” Cladding
*Order 8460-XX Long Lip Strike as required.
Please Call If You Cant Find The Option On Our Site. 212-677-6750
Options and Accessories:
Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction: The SE Motorized Latch Retraction option provides near-silent operation for quiet environments such as hospitals, offices, hotels, and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
Cylinder Dogging: For management control of dogging exit devices for life-safety exit devices only.
Electric Dogging: A holding magnet keeps the pushbar depressed (set manually) and the latch retracted for lower profile exit devices, resulting in less damage and quieter operation.
Matching End Caps: Matching end caps are available for applications where it is preferable that the end caps match the finish of the exit device. Available for US finishes only.
Available Finishes: 313 Dark Bronze Anodized, 335 Black Anodized, 628 Clear Anodized, US3 Bright Brass, US4 Satin Brass, US32 Bright Stainless, US32D Satin Stainless.