Falcon 1990 EO Concealed Vertical Rod Cross Bar Exit Device
Falcon 1990 EO Concealed Vertical Rod Cross Bar Exit Device.
The classic look of 1990 has a long history of reliable performance. It is equipped with hardened steel latches and adjustable strike to ensure safety, security and quiet operation. US Lock Supply Stocks All Falcon Hardware.
- Hand: Field reversible, non handed
- Finishes: P28, P13.
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard), RL - rod bottom latch, PL - Pullman bottom latch, ES - electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Hex dogging standard
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) available (field selectable) Please Contact Us For More Cylinder Options.
- Sizes: Field adjustable width, 41" crossbar standard fits 3' 8" x 7' door, extra length cross bar available
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal doors
- Projections: 4 3/8" extended, 2 1/2" depressed
- Stile: 1 3/4" minimum
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- Vertical Rods: 7' standard, extension rod kits available up to 10'