Falcon 1790 Series Rim Touch Bar Exit Device With EL Option
The 1790 rim device is typically used in applications where maintenance is a concern because the rim device has fewer parts and pieces than current exit devices. The result is less maintenance and adjustment. The streamlined design has no openings for chains, reducing the risk for code infringements and offering increased building security by eliminating the possibility of tampering and forced entry through the use of coat hangers and other tools. The 1790 may also be used to retrofit a 2090 series crossbar device.
- Hand: Non handed
- Finishes: US28, DC13. Centercase and end cap are powder-coated black only.
- Strikes: TD35 strike supplied standard
- Latchbolt: 1" thickness, 3/4" throw
- Dogging Feature: Hex Key Dogging standard, except EL where must use hold back feature
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) available (field selectable)Please Contact Us If You Would Like The Cylinder Option.
- Sizes: 36", 42"
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal or wood, specify if wood door
- Projections: 3 3/8" in neutral position, 2 3/8" in dogged position. Pushbar height is 2 1/2".
- Stile: 1 3/4" minimum
- Electric Functions: EL - electric latch retraction, ED - electric dogging (both EL and ED require PS873-2 minimum power supply). RX - request to exit switch, monitors pushpad SPTD switch.
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Black powder-coated metal end caps
- ANSI: Carry UL label and approved for life safety. Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards.
- Mullions: Removable mullions are available for pairs of doors