Schlage B250 Single Cylinder Deadlatch
Schlage B250 Single Cylinder Deadlatch
Schlage B250 Single Cylinder Deadlatch. The Schlage B250 Series Is Ideally suited for pool, apartment and condominium gates, utility panels and pipe chases, the Schlage B250 Series is tough, reliable and has a proven design that has been the industry standard for decades
Schlage B250 - Single Cylinder Deadlatch- ANSI - EO122
• Deadlatch retracted by key outside or thumbturn inside.
• Holdback feature standard.
Finishes: 605-Bright Brass, 613-Oil Rubbed Bronze, 625-Bright Chrome, 606-Satin Chrome,
• 9⁄16" (14 mm) throw deadlatch resists pry-in attacks and “shimming” of the latch • Precision-built brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation • Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation • Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks • Cylinder collar reinforced with security inserts to resist wrenching and prying • Thumbturn “holdback” feature retains the deadlatch in a retracted position when desired
• 1” (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
• Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
• Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
• Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
• Large inside thumbturn makes it easy to throw and retract deadbolt
• Security shield protects bolt from ice-pick attack through the door
• Hardened steel ball-bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
B250-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” (35mm to 44mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order.
B500-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” thick (35mm to 44 mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order.
B600/700/800-Series: 13/4” to 2” (44mm to 51mm) standard. Available for 13/8” (35mm) and doors up to 21/2” (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
B250-Series: 23/8” (60mm) standard. 23/4” (70mm) optional.
B500-Series: Adjustable for 23/8” (60mm) or 23/4” (70mm) standard.
B600/700/800-Series: 23/4” (70mm) standard, 23/8” (60mm), 33/4” (95mm), 5” (127mm) optional.
Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8” x 21/4” (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
Dead Bolt: 1” (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert.
Latch Bolt: Brass, 9/16” (14mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
Thumbturn: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
B500 Series: 11/8” x 23/4”, metal dust box reinforcer and three 3” screws. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
B500 and B250-Series meet or exceed A156.5 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
B600/700/800-Series meets or exceeds A156.5 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
UL / cUL:
B600/700/800-Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4 ’ x 8 ’.
UL10B Listing optional for B500-Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional:
Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder for B500 and B250-Series Grade 2 products, or specify B800-Series Grade 1 products.
ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
Commercial: Three-year limited.
Residential: Full lifetime mechanical.