from $ 172.00
The LCN 1260 Series combines the best features from the previous 1070 and 1370 into a single versatile and economical cast iron closer, with dual mounting capability. The 1260 is adjustable spring sizes 1-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates.
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Features Common to 1000 Series
1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA SHOE required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements
Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opeing swing prior to 90 degrees
Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- Standard 1260 series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See 1260 Series catalog pages 8-9 for options
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4” x 9 1/16”)
- Closer meets ADA requirements. See 1260 Series catalog page 10
- Optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
- Optional Slim Line cover