CL3800 Series Is an economical, Grade 2 standard-duty lever lockset which provides an outstanding combination of value and performance. It’s the ideal lever lockset for standard commercial applications. When used in conjunction with the CL3300 Series Extra Heavy-Duty Grade 1 and the CL3500 Series Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Cylindrical Lever Locksets, the overall cost of many projects may be reduced without compromising functionality and durability.
- Interior offices
- Multi-family housing
- Retail complexes
• Throw-off latchbolt by lever either side, except when push button locks outside lever. (Lever handle is free-wheeling in locked position.)
• Outside lever locked by push button. (Lever handle is free-wheeling in locked position.)
• Outside lever unlocked by emergency release tool, by rotating inside lever or by closing door.
• Inside lever always free.
- Lever Release™ for vandal resistance
- Solid cast levers
- ANSI Grade 2 certification
- UL 3-hour fire rating
- Independent lever return springs
- Through-bolts on door for solid attachment
- Covers ANSI/DHI door prep A115.18 - 1994 “Spider Cut Out”