Yale 5407LN Entrance or Corridor Lever Lock
US Lock Supply Stocks The Yale 5407LN Entrance or Corridor In All Finishes & Options Ready To Ship Free On Orders Over $189.
Function: Yale 5407LN Entrance or Corridor
613-Oil Rubbed Bronze
Pacific Beach (PB)
Rugged yet refined.
Designed for industrial, commercial and institutional use, the Yale® 5400LN Series heavy-duty cylindrical lockset offers no compromise when it comes to rugged reliability and performance. With key construction features such as our Free Wheeling lever mechanism, wear-resistant chassis plates, heavy-duty lever return springs and through-bolting, this Grade 1 trendsetter proves time and again why it's the favorite among architects and building owners who demand the highest standard of product quality.
And who says a lockset can't be tough and look good at the same time? The 5400LN features three aesthetic lever designs and a diverse line of eleven architectural finishes, which allow the freedom of enhancing any dècor. With a lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring breakage, you'll never have to worry about your intended attraction becoming an unintended distraction.
Yale 5407LN-Entry or Corridor Lock
• For entrance, general home or office doors.
• Deadlocking latchbolt.
• Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).*
• Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever, and automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.
• Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
• Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. • Inside lever always active.
The 5400LN meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the hadicapped.
Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow the 5400LN to easily adjust to doors from 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2" (51mm) thick. For 1-3/8" (35mm) or 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors, please specify door thickness on order.
5400LN series cylindrical locks conform to ANSI/BHMA Specifications A156.115 which cover hardware preparations for steel doors and steel frames and A156.115-W which cover hardware preparations for wood doors with wood or steel frames.
Free Wheeling Lever Trim
All 5400LN functions feature the Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
Less Cylinder Available
Door Range: 1-3/4" - 2" (44mm - 51mm).
Strike: 1-1/4" (32mm) curved lip ANSI (497).
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Certification: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1.