Yale 5307LN Entry Lever Lock
US Lock Supply Stocks The Yale 5307LN Entry In All Finishes & Options Ready To Ship Free On Orders Over $189.
Function: Yale 5307LN Entry
613-Oil Rubbed Bronze
Pacific Beach (PB)
Innovation and Inspiration.
Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering and innovative thinking, the 5300LN is truly a source of inspiration. With three lever designs and a choice of thirteen different finishes, you have the freedom and ability to match any dècor.
But looks aren't everything. This revolutionary Grade 2 cylindrical lockset boasts design features such as a vandal-resistant Free Wheeling lever mechanism and adjustale door thickness (Patent #6,131,970) that makes installation a breeze. Through-bolting gives the 5300LN a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling. And with a lifetime warranty against lever sag, you never have to worry about your pleasing aesthetics becoming a displeasing eyesore.
• For entrance, general home or office doors.
• Deadlocking latchbolt.
• Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).*
• Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.)
• Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
• Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
• Inside lever always active.
The 5300LN meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the hadicapped.
Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow the 5300LN to easily adjust to doors from 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2" (51mm) thick. For 1-3/8" (35mm) or 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors, please specify door thickness on order.
5300LN series cylindrical locks conform to ANSI/BHMA Specifications A156.115 which cover hardware preparations for steel doors and steel frames and A156.115-W which cover hardware preparations for wood doors with wood or steel frames.
Free Wheeling Lever Trim
All 5300LN functions feature the Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
Cylinder Options: All Entrance (5307LN), Classroom (5308LN), and Storeroom (5305LN) functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above for all Cylinder & Keying options.
Door Range: 1-3/4" - 2" (44mm - 51mm).
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Certification: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.