Yale 2100 Exit Device
Providing a higher standard of ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 performance, the 2100 Series Exit Device is the right choice for meeting the rigors of everyday use. This economy exit device is now available with the Yale SquareBolt® rim latch for the toughest applications. In addition to traditional painted finishes, the 2100 Series is available in an attractive satin stainless steel finish for use where aesthetics are also important.
- Available in rim, SquareBolt®, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod configurations
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- UL/cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours unless otherwise noted
- Featuring unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism that allows the lever to rotate freely even when securely locked, increasing security and preventing vandalism
- Windstorm certified (refer to local codes). Specify suffix "WS" to 2100(F) devices.
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Warranty: 2100 exit devices are protected by a three year warranty. Rose trims carry a two-year warranty and escutcheon trims carry a five-year warranty.
- Available with MicroShield® antimicrobial coating, a revolutionary hardware finish coating which inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, yeast fungus, mold and mildew