S. Parker 441 BC Aluminum Series Door Closer
US Lock Supply Stocks S Parker Door Closers Ready To Ship Free On Orders Over $189.
The following manufacturers’ products fit the
same physical footprint as our 441 BC Series
Door Closer.Same hole positions as:
• LCN 4041
• Norton 7500/7700
• Dorma 8916
• Dor-O-Matic SC70
• SARGENT 351
• Yale P400/4400
• RYOBI D3530
A power adjustable door closer that features a cast iron body and is ANSI A156.4 Grade 1 and ANSI A117.1 compliant. It is also UL Listed. Manufactured under ISO 9002 guidelines, this ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closer has adjustable Spring Power for a range of sizes which can be adjusted after installation. The 441 BC Series comes with a choice of three arm types: Heavy Duty Stop Arm with Hold Open, Heavy Duty Arm, or Standard Arm. Same template as the domestic brands.
• Cast iron body
• ANSI A156.4, Grade1 and
ANSI A117.1 compliant
• UL listed
• ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closers with adjustable Spring Power for a Range of sizes, adjustable after installation
• Manufactured under
ISO 9002 guidelines
• Available in a choice of three
arm types, heavy duty STOP
arm with hold open, heavy
duty arm, or standard arm
• Tri-Style installation: installs regular,
parallel arm or top jamb.
• Non-handed: installs on either side of
• Adjustable sweep and latch speeds:
separate valves to adjust each speed.
• Adjustable backcheck: standard.
• Adjustable delayed action closing option
• Installs 3 ways: regular arm, parallel arm
and top jamb.
• Cover: high impact, UL listed molded
plastic full cover.
• Power of closer can be adjusted to
conform to the requirements of the
American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
and as outlined in ANSI A 117.1
Specifications for Making Buildings
and Facilities Accessible to, and Usable
by the Physically Disabled.
• Door Opening: regular arm 120°,
parallel arm 180° and top jamb 120°.