Locknetics DKP-165 Digital Keypad
The DKP Series keypads are designed for simple access control or code control for up to four individual devices. These keypads are a great choice for controlling electric strikes, electromagnetic locks, security systems or other types of openings requiring on/off or momentary control outputs.
- Fully programmable with up to 480 users with 1 to 6 digit user codes
- Keys are back-lit for visibility in dark areas with audible and visual key press feedback
- 12/24 VDC, switch contacts rated @ 2A/30VAC/VDC
- Multi-colored LEDs indicate the state of the keypad
- Timed anti-pass back
- 302 stainless steel gang plate
- Operating temperature range is -10° F to +130° F
- Available in surface mount (DKP-165-S) or flush mount (DKP-165-FM)
- Tamper resistant screws included for faceplate (DKP-165-S only)
- Designed for indoor use (DKP-165)
- 4 3⁄4" x 3" x 1 3⁄8"
- (120mm x 76mm x 34.9mm)
- 4 15⁄16" x 4 1⁄8" x 2 3⁄8"
- (125mm x 105mm x 60mm)
- 4 3⁄4" x 3 15⁄16" x 1 1⁄2"
- (120mm x 100mm x 37.4mm)
- DKP-165 Indoor digital keypad; Up to 480 users with timed anti-pass back
- DKP-165-S Digital keypad; Surface mount with case; Up to 480 users with timed anti-pass back
- DKP-165-FM Digital keypad; Flush mount; Up to 480 users with timed anti-pass back
- DKP-NS1 Outdoor digital keypad; Up to 1,010 users with two zone, re locking time delay