LCN 9140 Series Benchmark Electromechanical Door Operator Push Side - Door Closer
9140 Series Door Closer by LCN
The LCN 9140 BENCHMARK is an automatic electromechanical swinging door operator for use on hinged, center pivoted and offset pivoted doors. When activated, the Benchmark drives the door to full open position, then electrical power is turned off and the door is closed by spring force. The activating circuit opens the door from any position in the closing swing. During a power failure, the Benchmark acts as a manual door closer (Size 3). Door opening and closing cycles, including opening speed, back check speed, hold open time delay, closing speed, and latching position, are adjustable.
The 9140 BENCHMARK by LCN is an electrically powered low-energy operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly or the frail. Designed primarily for automatic opening applications that occasionally require manual opening. The BENCHMARK is a cost-effective solution for retrofitting an activated or manual door.
Features and Benefits:
- Push 'N Go permits non-switch activation.
- Microprocessor control box ensures reliability and maintains customer settings.
- Power Boost allows for increased closing force near latch.
- Available in Aluminum (ANCLR) finish.
9140 Series is fully compliant with UL325 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 9140 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 9140 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 9140 Series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control box, mounting plate, regular arm, metal cover, standard track, wood and machine screw pack.
- Single interior door, surface mounted.
- ADA compliant.
- On/Off switch included as standard.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 27" cover is standard. Full length covers available up to 36" for single doors.
- All potentiometers clearly labeled with their functions.
- LED lights indicate power to control box and motor gearbox.
Arm Function Option:
REG (Regular Arm 9140-3077): Non-handed arm.