Dorma M9953 Entry with Dead Bolt Mortise Lever Lock
Dorma M9953 Entry with Dead Bolt Mortise Lever Lock. In Stock With Free Shipping On All Orders Over $189. Dorma M9000 Series Grade 1 heavy-duty mortise locksets provide exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium performance locksets are built with a heavy-duty mortise chassis for all applications where ANSI A156.13 Grade 1 products are required. To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of standard and custom levers or knob design.
Dorma M9953 Entry with Dead Bolt Mortise Lever Lock:
- Latch bolt operated by trim either side, except when outside locked by stopworks
- Dead bolt operated by key outside or turn inside
- Key operates both dead bolt and latch bolt
- Inside lever operates both bolts; outside trim remains locked
- Latch bolt deadlocked when outside lever locked, or dead bolt projected
- When dead bolt retracted, outside trim unlocked by stopworks.
Exceptional security, enhanced aesthetics, and rugged dependability. These premium performance locksets are built with a heavyduty mortise chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 products are required. To meet the aesthetic needs of your project, these versatile locks are available in a range of lever and knob trim designs.
- .M9000 Series mortise locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
- M9000 locks provide a wide variety of functions and the most popular finishes. .
- Special, high-strength springs and a positive stop eliminate unsightly sagging levers. .
- Select components are manufactured with highstrength steel or stainless steel, providing an extremely strong, highly durable lock.
- .Trims utilize 5/16" (8 mm) high-strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability. .
- Levers, knobs, roses, and escutcheons are manufactured from brass, bronze, or stainless steel. .
- All levers—solid cast/forged brass or stainless. .
- All roses—wrought brass or stainless. .
- Escutcheons— H: cast/forged brass or stainless. M: wrought brass or stainless.
Recommended Applications .
- Schools and Universities .
- Hotels .
- Apartments .
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes .
- Churches .
- Municipal Buildings .
- Airports .
- Retail Complexes .
- Offices .